Wholesale greeting cards can offer the perfect new business opportunity. Greeting cards do have an excellent mark up and this is one type of business which can be started with a relatively low budget and built up over time. There is a huge greeting card market these days and wholesale greeting cards are available to meet every single niche;
• Birthday cards – which is not quite as simple as it sounds. There are specific aged birthday cards for children, 18 year olds, 21 year olds, 30 year olds . . . . the list is endless. Then there is the whole batch of birthday cards which are aimed at relatives and friends – sons, daughter, husbands, wives, sisters, brothers, in-laws, neighbours, friends, work-mates, nieces, nephews, teachers – everyone has a birthday every year. Of course there’s also a whole range of wholesale greeting cards which are aimed at insulting people with a little tongue in cheek humour on their birthdays. Is nothing sacred? Nope!
• Anniversary cards – first wedding anniversary, second wedding anniversary, silver wedding anniversary, golden wedding anniversary, ruby wedding anniversary, diamond wedding anniversary – any more? Yes, there are cards “to my husband / wife on our anniversary”, “to my Mum and Dad on their anniversary”, to the guy down the road and his wife on their anniversary . . . wholesale greeting cards cover the lot.
• Congratulations on passing your driving test
• Congratulations on passing your exams
• Congratulations on the birth of your baby
• Congratulations on getting engaged
• Congratulations on getting married
• Congratulations on getting divorced . . . really?
• Congratulations on your confirmation
• Welcome to your new home
• Welcome to your new job
• Hello from across the sea
• Happy Easter
• Happy Mothers Day
• Happy Fathers Day
• Happy Valentines Day – to my husband, to my wife, to my girlfriend, to my boyfriend, from a secret admirer!
In the world of wholesale greeting cards that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There isn’t even a mention of Christmas yet, definitely the busiest time of year for all types of greeting card.
When setting up any new retail business it can be very expensive to buy the initial start up stock, but stocking up with wholesale greeting cards is remarkably affordable. Clients can buy a whole lot of greetings cards for very little outlay, and the mark-up on the cards can be as high or as low as they see fit. Wholesale greeting cards really do offer a very affordable business opportunity for anybody who is looking to branch out on their own.
It’s important to have a wide selection of greeting cards available. The whole year seems to be an endless round of wholesale greeting cards opportunities – no sooner has Christmas been and gone than Valentines is upon us, closely followed by Easter, and bearing in mind that every day is someone’s birthday it really is a win-win situation.
Wholesale greeting cards are in demand every single day of the year.