Friday, April 3, 2015

Not Enroll Yet

We heard to some of the kids in our center that they are already enrolled for the next school year but for us we haven't decided which school Jaden will go. We got a tough time which school we will put him. At first we thought to look for a school where they have a music classes and also teaches instruments. We really wanted Jaden to learn even one music instrument. Learning drums will be the best priority but if school has then we can give a try for him. But buying a used drums will not be a good idea for now. His proper education matters most to us. Music is just a secondary thing he needed.

But hoping before the end of this moth we can find a school for our son. A school which we can afford to pay his school fees and considering nearer place from our house and to our center. 

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails